Friday, May 6, 2011

Enjoy the weekend !!!!


I thought I would give it a pass today.  But after being fed to full, with the miracle from Sharon, cool recipe from Kamini, colorful space from Priya,  a Meow and a Bagh singh , wonderful greens from patty, lucky eye candy from Harshi, lovely french finds from sudha , vibrant colors of India, to die for balcony from Sandeep, a flowery note from Anu and the wonderful message from Prachi and for all those lovely comments on my posts from all of you - I could not just Pass it . Thank you and have a nice weekend. I have a big job - home tours :-(



7 comments:

  1. A wonderful recap! :) Really looking forward to your next post, Shanthi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun round up! Loving the picture....hope you have a great weekend Shanthi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture. Have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bunch of pink! Looking forward to the home tours Shanthi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a recap! thanks for those lovely words!

    ReplyDelete